Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag break for CZ SP01

MP9

Hi all.

I have a SP01 that I have been using for dry fire a lot.. the mag break require a replacement.. when I look at the czcustom i see 2 options.. does any of you know the difference and if any of those 2 will work? advantage?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/mag-releases-brakes/cz-75-ts-mag-brake-stainless.html

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/mag-releases-brakes/cz-75-full-magazine-brake-flat-shadow.html

Looks like both will work. I'm not seeing how they stay put from those pictures but the stainless one looks to be thicker with less flex. To add confusion, you could also look at Cajun gun works. I just got the aluminum mag brake (made by springer precision) and it stays put by having the grip screws thread in.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Looks like both will work. I'm not seeing how they stay put from those pictures but the stainless one looks to be thicker with less flex. To add confusion, you could also look at Cajun gun works. I just got the aluminum mag brake (made by springer precision) and it stays put by having the grip screws thread in.

On the shadow there is a slit in the frame that secures the bottom. The top is held in place by the pin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

On the shadow there is a slit in the frame that secures the bottom. The top is held in place by the pin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ahh. I have the 75 shadow (short dust cover) with the SA frame. The brake in mine was flexible with a tongue into the main spring plug. I wonder if mine has the slot or just the sp01 shadows.