Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered a Dillon yesterday!

pkrhed

4 minutes ago, Broski said:

My used SDB got delivered to my buddy's house today. I should pick it up after work tomorrow.

Very smart man here. Delivered it to a buddies house!!

Lol... I think the wife already figured it out when I built a new 25" x 8' work bench in the shed out back. Oh well... guess I better make sure it's comfy out there incase she makes me sleep out there for being bad...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Buying a Dillon is NEVER "bad"    :wub:

Hell yes, a Dillon is bad, bad on my checkbook.  Once I got the Dillon setup, the desire to have additional tool heads, caliber conversion kits, components, etc. was overwhelming.  My CC will never be the same :D 

Congrats man. I have a 650 that gets used pretty well.

I have a question for the forum though. WHO is the go to person or shop for Dillion now? I bought mine from Brian when he was the man selling.

Do we have another source that's as good as him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's here! I believe I also have the old lady sold on getting a building put in the back yard, wired up with power and light. She doesn't want me to take up any more room in the house with gun stuff. Looking at getting a 10'X16' behind the house, insulate and finish the inside and set up reloading/gun tinkering out there. Of course she understands it will need to be relatively "climate controlled" cause hey, it's hot and humid here and my powder is precious! MAN CAVE!  :D

Actually I've been needing to set something up away from the house for a while anyway. While I haven't been actually reloading much over the past few years I have been stockpiling components and powder and primers. So it will be good to get all those explosives out from under the actual roof we live under.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll finally have a place to do my gun tinkering. I'll put LOTS of lights in the ceiling (SO tired of trying to work in the house in dim rooms) and a linoleum floor (no more looking for those tiny springs and pins in shag carpet). I always said I'd build a box with a plexiglass top and holes just big enough to put my arms in to work on pistols. No more lost parts!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 7:41 PM, pkrhed said:

OK. Working on finishing up the interior. Got it insulated and putting up paneling. What would be a cool name for the cave? "The powder keg", "The Foxhole"? The Bunker?

LOL!  You're worse than I am.  I would be thinking something similar too.  LOL!  But unfortunately I don't have a spare room for my reloading, so I have to move my press from my kitchen (where I store it) to another room when I actually reload and then back again. :(  Sigh...some day I'll actually have either a garage to reload in or a basement or a spare room.  One can hope.  Anyway, enjoy!!!!

On 6/28/2017 at 0:32 PM, R1_Demon said:

LOL!  You're worse than I am.  I would be thinking something similar too.  LOL!  But unfortunately I don't have a spare room for my reloading, so I have to move my press from my kitchen (where I store it) to another room when I actually reload and then back again. :(  Sigh...some day I'll actually have either a garage to reload in or a basement or a spare room.  One can hope.  Anyway, enjoy!!!!

Yeah, that's where I've been my whole adult life. Now I'll have the luxury of some space just for reloading/gun stuff. I can't wait.