Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig x gun

XB40

Anyone using a sig 226x5 or6? If so what type holster are you using, and where did you get it. I am using a P220 x6 45 and have not been able to located anything. Thanks. Xb 

Find your local kydex guy and go to his house..err...business and get one made. Should be atleast 3 within 20 miles. If there is not, start your own company, make all your own holsters and sell to other people. 

Ha, because we really need another backyard holster stamper...

In all seriousness though, what kind of holster do you need? There are plenty of competition holsters, get the DAA one for Open and a Bladetechs for the other divisions. If not uspsa, then maybe a handmade kydex would work but who uses a Sig long slide 6" for anything other than comp shooting?

TLDR: Get the DAA holster, expensive but worth it.

Comp shooting, but not do or die type. Hobby type, for enjoyment. I have been using a Walther Q5 and a 1911. Blade tech for both. I fell into this gun and it shoots so well, I have to use it. So far, not much luck on 6inch holsters. Friend of mine shoots serious with 226 x5. I am going to try to modify one of his, but not sure it will work. He is using a double stack and mine is a single. Might  work until I can locate one made for the gun.

DAA is the one you should get. Very good holster also for the 'not serious in competition' shooter.  Using it for 2 years now and still happy with it! 

Edited by DutchGunner

• 2 weeks later...