Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What IWB holster for Glock 42?

JesseM

Just got a Glock 42. It's just a but too big for most of my pockets but it's so light and shoots so well I'm thinking about carrying it IWB. Anyone have some suggestions for something with a straight drop cant that doesn't have a 2 month lead time? 

9 hours ago, JesseM said:

None of those do a straight cant though that I know about except blade tech and the only one the make the Klipt didn't work for me.

Aliengear does. They have one that is adjustable for cant and ride height. 

1 hour ago, WiII said:

I appendix carry my g43 in a blade tech klipt. It was $25 and works great for the price.

What size belt do you use? I tried that with the 42 and their clip was so narrow and large that it flopped around on my belt when I tried it.

43 minutes ago, JesseM said:

What size belt do you use? I tried that with the 42 and their clip was so narrow and large that it flopped around on my belt when I tried it.

To avoid that I wear my DAA inner belt(I prefer that to traditional loop belts as my weight fluctuates greatly), where the belt overlaps on itself is where I place the clip. The increased width of the belt prevents flopping and movement.

That is the flaw with the Klipt and I'm not sure how you'd avoid it with a traditional belt 1.5inch belt? 

22 minutes ago, WiII said:

To avoid that I wear my DAA inner belt(I prefer that to traditional loop belts as my weight fluctuates greatly), where the belt overlaps on itself is where I place the clip. The increased width of the belt prevents flopping and movement.

That is the flaw with the Klipt and I'm not sure how you'd avoid it with a traditional belt 1.5inch belt? 

You can't. That's why I returned it. It's a shame because it would have worked well otherwise.

43 minutes ago, JesseM said:

You can't. That's why I returned it. It's a shame because it would have worked well otherwise.

It was a strange decision for them to use a 1.75 clip, since most belts are 1.5. I'd also look at the Redhill tactical holsters, although they probably have a lead time.

7 hours ago, FortesInFide said:

I guess I'm not sure what you mean. 

0 deg cant. Not 15 degree. It looked like stealth gear did end up having one that was 0 deg but it looked very bulky and not really what I was looking for.

Edited by JesseM

• 3 months later...

If you're still looking, check out Tulster. I use one of their Profile holsters for my 43 and it's been great for appendix carry. They have an adjustable 0-15 degree cant, a clip for a 1.5" belt, and they look like they have a decent selection in stock. The only downside is that the price is pretty steep for what it is, but the same can be said for just about any decent holster.

• 2 weeks later...