Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa website info

calebj06

So I just got my new member packet. Finally was able to log into my online account. 

What worries me me is when I go to look at my scores there is nothing there!! 

I shot my first match which had 2 classifiers on  4/15 so not quite 2 weeks ago. 

Should I be worried? Does it usually take longer to get the updated scores? Am I looking in the right area? 

Thanks guys

19 minutes ago, DKnoch said:

Did you have a uspsa number when you registered for the match? If not did you enter pending and give the MD your number later?

Yes I had my number and gave it to the MD

16 minutes ago, Prov1x said:

Why is it taking clubs so long to upload scores to uspsa? It's literally a few clicks of a button...

I would check with whomever, at each club, is uploading the scores.  They are the problem.

This particular club is located at a range run by the state of IL.  State of IL isn't fast about anything I'd imagine, especially cutting checks.  

Side note: It was less than a year ago that USPSA didn't even update their system but once or twice a month.  The "norm" had pretty much been if the scores showed up by the time you shot the next month's match you were pretty happy.

It was once a month until a couple months ago. I shot over an 83% classifier 6 weeks ago or more, and it still hasn't been paid. And a match from 3/5/17 was uploaded with a date of 5/3/17, so it's staying at the top of my list (and of course it was a bad score...). Due to the unpaid score I was kept back in class until I got a major match bump recently. I contacted uspsa and they said MD uploaded wrong and MD is saying he didn't screw it up