Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 650 on the way

I use the small acrobins filled up most of the way. Sometimes a bullet jumps out when it's loaded that full. I'll be getting a sturdy plastic cup and cutting it down to use as a measure.

Just a little experimenting and you'll get it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the advice. Mine arrived this week and I took off from shooting yesterday to set it up. Case feeder but no bulletfeeder yet. Next on the list. I did also get from hit factor the bearing kit, low mass ball and cam bearing that rides on the ramp by station 1. I am very impressed with its operation. Very smooth. I only load 9 major with 3N38 so I was concerned about powder spillage. Doesn't look like it will be an issue however. Have only made a few dummy rounds thus far but it seems like OAL's will be very consistent as well. Very happy with it. 

Again thanks for the bearing recommendation. 

On 4/29/2017 at 9:38 AM, Part_time_redneck said:

Not to hijack the thread but a quick question. I'm about to join the civilized world and order a 650 as well. Will be acquiring the upgrades mentioned above. 

Question is on shipping. Is UPS / FedEx able to deliver or is freight via truck necessary? Unsure on package size / weight. Also can one man handle / install or will I need to bribe a buddy with a box of pilsners? Prob silly questions but thanks. 

I just got mine today.  Ordered sun from Dillon.I ordered a bunch extra.  2 Boxes shipped FedEx weighing 28 and 38 lbs.  Ordered Sunday got it all Thursday.

On 4/30/2017 at 6:39 PM, rustychev said:

So having never used a bullet feeder before what volume of bullets should a guy load it with?

Five handfuls, for me that is a tad North of 100. I dump those in there as I also dump another tube full of primers.

2 hours ago, L3324 said:

I dump a coffee can of brass at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this sitting around from a "mixing epoxy" project, it's essentially a coffee can with a handle;)

brass pitcher.jpg

On 13/05/2017 at 2:27 AM, tanks said:

Five handfuls, for me that is a tad North of 100. I dump those in there as I also dump another tube full of primers.

Yep 5 handfuls for me too of bullets. It's roughly 25 per handful. Same as you when the next hundred primers go in I do 5 more handfuls. :)