Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1050 case feeder adapter

Anybody invented a caliber specific case feeder adapter for 1050? I hate having 380 and 38 super mix with my 9mm. Like the 550 case feeder adapter, when a 380 or 38 super or even a 9x18 makarov would be mix, the plunger wont move forward because the next brass would be in the way. Plunger should be caliber specific too.

Not that I have seen.  Would be interested on one too.  I am just very careful when sorting my brass.  I use a the bottom of a 45ACP 100 rnd plastic case to sort.  It makes it very easy to see 380 and Mak.  I havent yet, but intend to try to sorter pans and see if they are quicker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever floats your boat.

What I do is use a oven cookie pan and lay out my brass in it one layer or so deep.

It make sit easy to see non wanted calibers.

If you think sorting is a pain - try Case Pro'ing all your brass - I shoot three or more thousand rounds per month - now that is a major pain but they all case chamber.

Whatever floats your boat.

What I do is use a oven cookie pan and lay out my brass in it one layer or so deep.

It make sit easy to see non wanted calibers.

If you think sorting is a pain - try Case Pro'ing all your brass - I shoot three or more thousand rounds per month - now that is a major pain but they all case chamber.

I Case-Pro all my brass [emoji23]

I shoot 2.000 a month, though...