Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI DVC open in 9 major

Harleyhater

gunbroker, dawsons, brazos.  other than first time out (break in), and a few times thereafter that were clearly mag issues, i've been very happy with my dvc open in 38 super.  i got mine from able ammo back when they first came out at a pretty good price.

23 minutes ago, tyler2you said:

See that little button in the upper right hand corner that says "follow"?  Just click on that--you don't have to post a reply to be able to follow a topic.

Yeah, but there isn't a little button for "bump"...:o

Mine runs great... after removing the massive burrs on the frame rails that would not allow the pistol to even be racked/ cycle, replacing the extractor and tuning the ejector. The odds that a DVC will run out of the box are slim. 

Mine runs great... after removing the massive burrs on the frame rails that would not allow the pistol to even be racked/ cycle, replacing the extractor and tuning the ejector. The odds that a DVC will run out of the box are slim. 

Is this just something with the open guns?? I have seen several of the limited guns that have had no issues. Curious since I am considering a DVC open in 38sc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk