Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from florida

DementedAntics

Hello,

long time lurker who finally decided to join the forum. I started shooting about 1.5 years ago and have been shooting more and more local matches. I'm from the central Florida area. Was shooting a gen4 G19 and recently acquired an M&p9. Look forward to shooting my first USPSA match in the future as I mainly shoot steel and idpa. Glad to meet you all and hope to run into local guys!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 10:58 PM, spiritfox said:

Be sure to give us a look at the Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in Palm Bay. IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge and more. emoji3.png

I will have to do that! Always looking for new places to shoot. 

Edited by DementedAntics

On 4/26/2017 at 10:58 PM, spiritfox said:

Be sure to give us a look at the Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in Palm Bay. IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge and more. emoji3.png

Port Malabar is an excellent club. I was a member there when I first came to Florida.

North Florida Checking in.

On 4/22/2017 at 8:47 PM, DementedAntics said:

Hello,

long time lurker who finally decided to join the forum. I started shooting about 1.5 years ago and have been shooting more and more local matches. I'm from the central Florida area. Was shooting a gen4 G19 and recently acquired an M&p9. Look forward to shooting my first USPSA match in the future as I mainly shoot steel and idpa. Glad to meet you all and hope to run into local guys!

Where are you shooting at? Goodluck at your first USPSA match!

2 hours ago, WiII said:

Where are you shooting at? Goodluck at your first USPSA match!

My first USPSA match will most likely be at volusia gun and hunt club in new symrna since it's the closest location. I would like to branch out and shoot in Orlando also since I hear they have a good complex there as well. How about yourself?

On 5/13/2017 at 8:58 PM, DementedAntics said:

My first USPSA match will most likely be at volusia gun and hunt club in new symrna since it's the closest location. I would like to branch out and shoot in Orlando also since I hear they have a good complex there as well. How about yourself?

Volusia is about 2 hours south-east of me. Never been, as I'm not really willing to drive more than 40min for a club match. 

I typically shoot at ShootGTR's Tuesday night matches. Although I haven't shot in about 1.5 months.