Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nominations for April 2017 MOM award

Youngeyes

We're heading into the end of April and it's time to make your nominations for the Member of the Month award. Show that special member how much you appreciate his/her posting and help. The members are voted on by Brian and the Moderators ( sounds like a rock band :P).  Who will wear the MOM colors this month? Like the Supreme Court nominations, this is for a lifetime position.

I nominate KneelingAtlas for M.O.M. 

He has consistently been a prime go to source for all things tanfo and cz.  He did a boat load of experimenting with different parts and configurations and he freely shared all of his results and opinions.    Whenever I had any questions about Tanfos I'd PM'd him he always gave me the straight skinny.   He has definitely rounded out the Benoverse pie by contributing knowledge about something other than 1911's and 2011 modular guns. and he was on the leading edge of the CZ75/Tanfo rise in popularity.    

Plus, he is a heck of a nice guy.

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

I nominate KneelingAtlas for M.O.M. 

He has consistently been a prime go to source for all things tanfo and cz.  He did a boat load of experimenting with different parts and configurations and he freely shared all of his results and opinions.    Whenever I had any questions about Tanfos I'd PM'd him he always gave me the straight skinny.   He has definitely rounded out the Benoverse pie by contributing knowledge about something other than 1911's and 2011 modular guns. and he was on the leading edge of the CZ75/Tanfo rise in popularity.    

Plus, he is a heck of a nice guy.

+1