Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity grip feeler

window2time

Guys this grip was too aggressive for me and I had Infinity put on a less aggressive one.  I am thinking about putting this grip up for sale but I have no clue what it is worth.  I am not trying to squeeze out every last dollar, I am just wondering what a fair price would be.  The 2nd pic is the gun with the new grip.  Your advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

i-bRxLQJx-L.jpg

i-4kj8cpj-M.jpg

That's a cool looking gun for sure. Depending on how much fitting it took to put it on the frame, that is what is going to take the most money out of the value because it is going to have to be refit. But I would probably list it in the classifieds here for what you bought it for minus 15-20%, and see what people think 

Hey guys thanks for the comments, I really do love the pistol.  I do agree that I probably could have made the grip work by lightly sanding off the pricklys.  In hindsight, maybe that is what I should have done.  I was afraid of messing up something expensive and honestly I underestimated how much it would cost to replace the grip.  When SV gave me the quote I already had my mind made up and just did it.  Anyway, my loss is your gain and if I can make up a few bucks on the old one it will help.

Fowlmouth, thanks for the advice about fitment on a STI--I wondered about that.

i-c4cgz6P-L.jpg

• 3 weeks later...