Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

85C trigger problem.

spencerattix

OK. Here is what I got. The over travel screw is is preventing the trigger from going back far enough to release the hammer is DA. I tried backing it out with a 1.5mm hex but it has locktite or something because I can't get it to rotate. I still have the stock trigger and I was thinking that I could put that back in and see if that works. My question is can I replace the trigger without taking out the sear cage and all that jazz. In any case, I'm in a fix because I have a match this coming weekend and my pistol is dead in the water.

Thanks for the suggestions. First the price of crap hex screw I bought at AutoZone was too small for the set screw. I reckon you get what you pay for. After I got the trigger out I managed to get the set screw out with a better quality set. This was my first time taking a CZ apart. The apart process was a piece of cake. Putting the sear cage back in made me say a few words that my grandmother would have taken a switch to me. All's well that end well. Set screw is out. Pistol is assembled and appears to be function properly.