Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa stage ?

12 minutes ago, jcc7x7 said:

; just like Area 6 did not have a revolver division.

I did not shoot the match,,but could not see one revolver shooter..

Why would they do that ?

Edited by EEH

On 4/23/2017 at 6:51 AM, EEH said:

I did not shoot the match,,but could not see one revolver shooter..

Why would they do that ?

They did have a revolver division during sign up's, but because they had only a handful in Rev and L10 they merged the two together. So you have a couple revolver guys shooting against L10. My buddy was signed up for Rev but after they said they were merging he moved to PCC. 

2 minutes ago, Mikeski said:

They did have a revolver division during sign up's, but because they had only a handful in Rev and L10 they merged the two together. So you have a couple revolver guys shooting against L10. My buddy was signed up for Rev but after they said they were merging he moved to PCC. 

Ok 

On 4/16/2017 at 9:48 AM, Mulkey said:

Is forcing a competitor to crawl under a wall laied horisontial and pop up inside a window to shoot targets a legal stage?  

That's a hard core club lol

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2017 at 9:27 AM, Mulkey said:

I still call the guys that shoot pcc my friends but we like to give each other a hard time. When they build stages they like to put in long head shots to make it hard for the pistol shooters. it's still a game and if you can't screw you buddy than why play. 

You should get more mature people to design stages.  This type of attitude will ruin your club.

Now, if you want to setup something to screw with right handed shooters and advantage a lefty; I am all for that. :)