Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long time forum browser, new poster

teddym90

Just getting my feet wet with posts since there appears to be a restriction on posting to the Classifieds forum w/o having posted a bunch everywhere else.  

I shoot steel challenge, bowling pins, uspsa, 3-gun, ruger-rimfire and bullseye matches in the area whenever I can.  I just worked the 3-gun midwest regional in Forest Lake, MN last weekend and will be hosting 3-gun matches locally this year as well but love all action shooting sports.

Thanks!  I have a XDM in .40 that I'm trying to sell to switch back to the 1911/2011 format; just in the process of buying someone's Para Pro Custom 16.40 off the Classifieds as of yesterday so we'll see how that goes.  Pistol used to be my strong suit but has not going well with the striker fired gun :(

Back when I competed seriously my open gun was a 1911 45 acp built out of Norinco.  The 38 Super was becoming all the rage but before I could invest in something different I tore up the tendons in my arms and basically walked away from shooting.

My 3-gun setup was all done on the cheap to see how serious I wanted to get before spending a lot of money so I'm running an 1100 shotgun, the XDM for the moment & an AR-15 that I traded a guy for my old competition revolver that is built on an Anderson Lower and has a mixed bag of parts.  Shoots well enough though.

When I want to feel like I can still shoot pretty quick I like to pull out the 22/45 for steel challenge :-)

Edited by teddym90

1 hour ago, R1_Demon said:

Welcome from Kentucky!  Sounds like you keep busy with all of those events!  ?

Thanks!  These are all typically just on the weekends I'm not fishing so I definitely have enough to keep me busy :)