Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ralph from the People's Republik of Illinois

Magnumdood

Greetings all.  I am fairly excited having been directed here by another competition shooter on another board that he and I both belong to.  I'm 57 years old.  I was a deputy in Texas for 17 years.  I have been married to the same wonderful woman for 30 years and we have two great kids.  My son is 28, married and has a great job, along with our only grand child, a little boy who is 4.  My daughter is 22 and will be graduating from Southern Illinois University (SIU) this May.  My wife has been a professor at SIU since the Fall of 1999.  She is now a tenured full professor and the chair of her department.  I earned my BA and MA from SIU in The Administration of Justice.  When there is an opening I teach at the University as a temporary instructor.  I have completed all the course work and passed the prelims for my PhD.  I just need to write the dissertation.  I've been shooting for 47 years.  I always enjoy taking up a new facet of shooting, in this case 3-gun, because I find out just how little I actually know about shooting.  I'll be trying out as many shooting sports as I can in the future.

Edited by Magnumdood

• 2 weeks later...