Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie from Columbus

Hey all, long time lurker - decided to finally join because I actually have the time to start shooting competitions seriously, and I also have a hankering to pickup a Witness GT in .38 Super and could use a knowledge dump from SMEs

As you can probably tell from my screen name I was in the Army for 6 years, got to do a lot of traveling to warm sandy beaches and rain forests and had a lot of fun and learned a lot of great things, but I am happier to spend time with my newborn and be a civilian and blend in again

Look forward to participating and leaning from the experts, thanks in advance all!

17 hours ago, Sarge said:

Columbus?

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, Top - and yeah, just moved to the Columbus OH area for a new job, broke away from gov't contracting totally and love it, just need to find some local club matches and drag myself out to Zanesville

9 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Welcome aboard, SOF :)

Are you shooting competitively, yet?

Thanks Jack,

I am not yet at this time - my only "competitive" experiences were in shoot houses, and doing club-level "matches" around Eglin, Homestead and Clarksville - hoping to get some matches in this summer and not make a total fool out of myself

5 hours ago, armydad said:

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service!

3 hours ago, rondog said:

Welcome sir and thank you for your service. 

ArmyDad & Ron - thank ya'll kindly

1 minute ago, Bkreutz said:

From one survivor to another, welcome.

BK, thanks brother - from the look of your flash in your avatar you probably had a rougher time than I ever had, and ever will

23 hours ago, AnotherSOFSurvivor said:

BK, thanks brother - from the look of your flash in your avatar you probably had a rougher time than I ever had, and ever will

That's hard to say without trading stories, suffice it to say we both came back, that's always a positive.