benos

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This site has been extremely fun to read and learn. Tons to learn actually once you get to reading deeper. To the point it’s almost hard to chime in because there is always a much better and deeper answer lol. Will be happy to contribute quarterly. 

• 1 month later...

Action taken.  Suggest an Admin post a comment/reminder at least once each quarter to keep this info alive so it pops up to the top of "new comments/unread items".  Or, maybe there is a better method to hit each user with a friendly reminder on a regular basis?  We all get busy with life, but I think regular users recognize the value of this forum.  Not sure what the status has been regarding keeping funding where it needs to be, just a suggestion if it helps.

I don't post here much, but I do use this forum as one of my primary sources when searching for shooting related info, which I do frequently.  All I have to do is enter "Brian Enos Forums xxx" where xxx is a few words about what I'm looking for.  Without fail, the search returns several threads from this forum with relevant useful info on the subject.

Thanks much and keep up the good work at keeping this resource functioning and available!