Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot Timer

Prerunnertrd

2 minutes ago, DKnoch said:

Pocket pro 2 is the best in my opinion

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Agreed! Takes 9volt battery, nice size so you don't lose it, nice and Loud, simple power button and a start button, no charging cables, no firmware to keep updated, etc. just a good solid timer that follows the KISS principle.

I'm surprised you found an indoor range that will allow you to draw and fire rapidly.  You're a lucky guy. 

If there are others shooting at the same time in an indoor range, any shot timer that works on acoustics will be problematic.  It will pick up other shooters as well as the echos of your own shots.  The SHOTMAXX- 2 timer has a built-in accelerometer that eliminates the problem but it is more expensive than the options above.

Edited by XD Niner

I work 6 days a week as an CRSO and instructor on a high volume range and compete on weekends. I use a ShotMaxx 1 literally every day and have had no problems whatsoever. I always use the accelerometer mode for myselfmand the spy mode for matches. I will pick up the new ShotMaxx 2 shortly. Highly recommended !!

3 minutes ago, jimmymuller said:

For perfect timing in shooting, I am using choke tubes for my guns. Shooting timing is important for all shooters because if you miss to pull the trigger on time then you can loose your target.

Did you read the posted question?

Edited by TennJeep1618