Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lim Pro CO

• 4 weeks later...

Have you sighted yours in yet? I tried to sight mine in today with the same mount but burris ff3. Tried to sight in at about 20 ft and had to adjust it all the way to get the rounds up. Maxed it out and still shooting about 2 in low

Yeah, I had some trouble getting enough elevation.
Others have as well, some ended up shimming the sight to compensate.
Mine with the Vortex Venom is pretty close, but I haven't been able to properly sight it in at 20-25 yards yet.
I'm a little low at 10... 25 should be better.
I thought I was out of travel, but there was 1/2 a turn left... need to test again to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11 hours ago, Tonyscomputery said:

Have you sighted yours in yet? I tried to sight mine in today with the same mount but burris ff3. Tried to sight in at about 20 ft and had to adjust it all the way to get the rounds up. Maxed it out and still shooting about 2 in low

I put a piece of electrical tape under one edge to rough zero.  but they do make 1 degree wedge shims  (i found out later) that do the same thing.

1 hour ago, johnbu said:

Google

Fastfire 3 shims.

Pick your vendor of choice.

That was easy lol. I ordered a 1.5 degree shim from Amazon. Hopefully that should take care of it. I also picked up a 9mm boresight cartridge

Ordered the same shim.

Mine was still low.... but when testing to see HOW low at 25 yards, suddenly it started shooting VERY low, and group size exploded from 2" to 20"!!!!

Yep, too much tension on the screw... stripped out. [emoji27]

Should have a new one in a week or so.[emoji847]

With the shim, it should be perfect.

??