Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon shooters.
This is the day you've all been asking for… It's time to pay your entry fees to the 2017 Fallen Brethren 3Gun challenge. Please send your checks made out to FB3Gun. The mailing address is:

FB3Gun / Spartan Tactical
PO Box 1319
Keller, TX 76244

The match is still $295 this year unless you have talked with Jim about an active duty discount.

I'll be sending additional information about nearby lodging, restaurants and exact range location in direct emails from Practiscore. We've had near record rainfall this spring and the range looks amazing. Jim and the staff (minions) are meeting this Friday to begin stage layout. Three month until the match may sound like a lot of time but we'll need it to make sure THIS FB3Gun is the best match yet!

As a reminder, the match has shifted 1 week to the right (Oct 6-8) from the original posted dates but I'm sure the word is already out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there again this year.

Practice hard / Shoot fast
-6-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Spartan-6 said:

Good afternoon shooters.
This is the day you've all been asking for… It's time to pay your entry fees to the 2017 Fallen Brethren 3Gun challenge. Please send your checks made out to FB3Gun. The mailing address is:

FB3Gun / Spartan Tactical
PO Box 1319
Keller, TX 76244

The match is still $295 this year unless you have talked with Jim about an active duty discount.

I'll be sending additional information about nearby lodging, restaurants and exact range location in direct emails from Practiscore. We've had near record rainfall this spring and the range looks amazing. Jim and the staff (minions) are meeting this Friday to begin stage layout. Three month until the match may sound like a lot of time but we'll need it to make sure THIS FB3Gun is the best match yet!

As a reminder, the match has shifted 1 week to the right (Oct 6-8) from the original posted dates but I'm sure the word is already out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there again this year.

Practice hard / Shoot fast
-6-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the check is in the mail!  the 7th will be my 70th birthday.  what a birthday present.

:bow:

Wish we were going to this match but the new date conflicted with another match that has already been paid for. 

Hope the new range works out well and everyone has a great time. 

1 hour ago, Card said:

Has anyone received notification of payment received yet plus do we need to re-register since the dates have changed

Hadn't noticed payment info was up!

Edited by chainring

• 1 month later...

Now that RM3G is over and everybody has had a chance to decompress is there any word on this one. Check and written app went in the mail weeks ago.

It's going to happen in about 48 days.

I'm signed up for Tac Heavy but if there won't be enough shooters to make a division I'll jump to Tac Lite or Limited Lite. My buddy is shooting He-man and the same goes for him. It would be good to get a heads up and start making plans.

When can we sign up to be on a squad? Geez, Per Practiscore, I'm not even approved to shoot yet.

42 minutes ago, Mickster said:

Now that RM3G is over and everybody has had a chance to decompress is there any word on this one. Check and written app went in the mail weeks ago.

It's going to happen in about 48 days.

I'm signed up for Tac Heavy but if there won't be enough shooters to make a division I'll jump to Tac Lite or Limited Lite. My buddy is shooting He-man and the same goes for him. It would be good to get a heads up and start making plans.

When can we sign up to be on a squad? Geez, Per Practiscore, I'm not even approved to shoot yet.

I am in the same boat as you. Tac -Heavy, but not approved to squad.  I have been assigned a shooter number, tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Kurt,  I signed up April 1st but had to withdraw for reasons I told you about.  Now it looks like I can do this.  Are there any slots open or is the match full?

Should I use the practiscore link, or another method to sign up?

Howdy Kurt, Ok, ok, ok.... Ok,  I just clicked the link and it says there's 105 slots open.  I should have done that first.  Didn't realize it was still active.  filling it in.