• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, landshark45 said:

Will there be a heavy optic division?

Will there be a limited division?

Need 10 minimum to make a division.

I sure hope so, I'm planning on running Heavy Optics and would like to break my new rifle in

Edited by kanek

19 hours ago, BigLucky said:

Can we drive from stage to stage here or should I bring my buggy?

Any reply to this inquiry?  I wonder the same thing?  Vehicles, carts or even little red wagons?  What's appropriate?

TT

This was by far the best match I have shot this year. The shooting challenges were difficult, but doable. The target presentation was THE BEST I have seen in over 5 years. The rifle targets were of a reasonable size and visible even out to 500 yards. It was well balanced in shooting between the 3 firearms. There were just a couple small things, but Jim is very receptive to feed back. I had an absolute blast at this match and will definitely be back. The range facility is outstanding and if you haven't seen anything about the triple C tactical ranch, do your self a favor and go, or find out about it! I would say they knocked it out of the park.....like the Grand Canyon park! 

3 minutes ago, kurtm said:

This was by far the best match I have shot this year. The shooting challenges were difficult, but doable. The target presentation was THE BEST I have seen in over 5 years. The rifle targets were of a reasonable size and visible even out to 500 yards. It was well balanced in shooting between the 3 firearms. There were just a couple small things, but Jim is very receptive to feed back. I had an absolute blast at this match and will definitely be back. The range facility is outstanding and if you haven't seen anything about the triple C tactical ranch, do your self a favor and go, or find out about it! I would say they knocked it out of the park.....like the Grand Canyon park! 

I regretted not being able to go, and now more so.

must hit next year 

• 2 weeks later...

Great match for me.

Lots of visable rifle near & far and I love rifle.

They even had that damn rock, several on our squad asked if that was the same damn rock, it is the same damn rock.

After shooting around that damn rock for the last 6 or so years I can say one positive about it, I have learned several things not to do in that position.

Lots of slug, sort-of near sort-of far,  love shooting slugs. 

Lots of good pistol shooting, small plate racks at ??? 25 or so yards and the such.

I've been to most of the majors in the country and this is better than most in my opinion.

If there is movement the match designer gives you something to shoot at while your moving which I think is far better than moving and doing nothing.

I conveyed the promotion and communication of the match made me nervous of the match and the new venue only to learn there were some amazing obstacles which had to be hurdled and it was then that I saw it was only by a strong desire to continue this match that it went as well as it did. 

Look forward to next year fur sure.

• 1 month later...

There was a fellow taking lots of pics with a really good camera.  Anyone know who he is or where to find those pics from this great match?

:cheers: