Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WVRPC ICORE - April 22nd

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our first ICORE match of the year on April 22nd.  Back by popular demand our first match will be heavy on steel targets (expect ~2/3 of shots fired to be on steel) and consist of five stages including one classifier, 119 rounds minimum.

I should be at the club by 4 PM on Friday night to get started with setup and greatly appreciate any help I can get. As well, if you are qualified and willing to RO a squad please let me know by checking the box when you sign up.

Cost is $15 for the first gun and $5 for each additional entry, up to three entries per person
R.O. and set-up help shoot for FREE

Gates open at 8:00
Registration starts at 9:00
New shooter briefing at 9:30
Shooter's meeting at 9:45
Shots fired by 10:00

Match registration link: https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-icore-2017-04-22/register

Lastly, please remember that WVRPC is a Cold Range on match days. That means no gun handling except in designated Safe Areas or as directed on the firing line by a Range Officer. The only time where a firearm may be removed from a case or holster is in one of these two locations. The parking lot is not a safe area. Handling your firearm in the parking lot or trunk of your car will result in a match disqualification. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER TO THIS RULE.

Edited by Alaskan454