Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDm trigger

TwoShot

I traded for an XDM OSP to shoot Carry Optics.  With a Leupold Deltapoint Pro the gun is very accurate.  The trigger leaves a lot to be desired, it's long, heavy with a long reset.  Are people installing trigger kits or sending the guns out for work?  Carry Optics is a pleasant sidebar for me when not shooting Open.  I don't want to put hundreds in the trigger.  What say you!

Powder River is the way to go. Their drop in kits work great and their hand fit kits are easy, either way they give the best results. Go to their website and look at the install videos to see what you are up against to decide which way you want to go.

Edited by bowenbuilt

Powder River Precision drop in kit, and use the competition springs. Fantastic trigger, easy to do yourself. Everyone that has ever shot my xdm has remarked how nice the trigger is. 

Can't speak for the PR , but after I got my Springer trigger setup complete, it is great. It shortened length of pull, reset and worked out great. Gets my two thumbs up approval.

Their customer service is second to none. Their service has earned all my XD business.

I sent my XDm to Scott Springer, for the trigger work. But then, I had him do some other work at the same time. He tuned it up, re-crowned the barrel and made slide cuts. He does excellent work, IMHO.