Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paul: Don't do it. By Glock factory 33 round mags for $24.99 and some TTI, or Dawson or Arredondo +5/6 base pads. That will give you 36-37 rounds. Buy 1 or 2 Taylor Freelance 41 round base pad setups also. I have 10-33 round mags so I don't have to load mags for the whole match. I just shoot a stage and put that mag away. The Glock 17 round mags work great also. I am using some Magpul 21 round mags right now and they work great also. I am not sure how long the Magpul mags will last being all plastic but so far with over 300 rounds through them they still look new. We have a quite a few JP AR9's around here and all them are using either factory Glock or Magpul mags. Besides they are way less expensive than SVI magazines. Thanks, Eric

glock 33's by themselves, and with the TF +10 extensions, have worked perfectly in my jp gmr-13.  i wouldn't mess with success to save a few bucks.  that said, i have just started trying a few magpul pmags in my glock pistols with full success.

Paul: Just get a regular C-More railway with a 6 MOS dot module and you will have the best setup. We have quite a few PCC shooters here and they all like my C-More setup. I have looked through some of the smaller red dots but for me nothing is faster than the railway. You are going to love the JP for PCC. Tune the buffer and run some 147's. Thanks, Eric

As already mentioned, don't bother with cheap mags. Get the GLOCK brand. I and others have also had problems with ETS mags in our 9mm ARs. 

I have 4 Taylor Freelance +10s and 4 TTI base pads for easy removal when I have to mag change on a huge 3gun stage. 

I went with a MRO for my sight. I played with a Trijicon Accupower 1-4, Aimpoint, EOTECH, Fastfire and a few others but the MRO is the perfect blend of fast without being distracting for 3 gun. For USPSA I might think differently because I can baby the dot.