Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is switching from C-More to Delta Point Pro?

Gman57

I'm in the midst of having my new open gun built. It was recommended that I try the Delta Point Pro over the RTS2. Anyone else moving this way? I know that C-More has had some issues but I thought that was all history.... but my builder says not so. I'm not married to the RTS2 so it's an easy switch just wondering what some others are doing.

Thanks

G

I currently have 2 RTS2. 3,000 rounds one one and sub 1,000 on the other so not much testing. but so far I love them. easy and precise to zero. easy to change battery. very nice, round, bright dot. comes in 3, 6 or 8 MOA (I like the 8) and small and light, 

The DPP looks great but lack of a 6 or 8 Moa dot option is a deal breaker for me. 

22 minutes ago, SWprotected said:

I had an RTS2, now I run the DPP and really like it. The dot is small but very bright.

I was concerned about the small dot.  It's good to hear that it's easy to see.

RTS2 on top DPP on bottom.

I think the DPP is brighter.

I like the ease of brightness adjustment of the RTS2

I like ease of windage and elevation on the DPP

I like the dependability of the DPP

I also have a Romeo 3.  It isn't nearly as bright and on sunny days the dot washes out.  With the DPP that hasn't been an issue. 

Resized_20170329_193315.jpeg

2 hours ago, Fowlmouths said:

3 mil

Thank you... it's my plan to give the DDP a chance. It wouldn't be the first time I changed my mind and do something different if it doesn't work out for me :o

Edited by Gman57

I just built an open gun and chose the DPP with 7.5moa delta.  I happen to have 3 of the original DP's, all with the delta.  That reticle is the best of both worlds, in my opinion.  Super-fast because it is big and bright, and also very precise.  I zero with the very tip of the delta at 20 yards and I am golden.  I've never used the RTS2, but the windows are about the same big size.