Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hard cases?

hcore44

Does anyone have pictures of how you set up hard cases like Pelican or similar to transport your pistols to matches?  Im looking to put something together that will fit in my Harley's saddle bag vs just putting everything in my big midway competition bag in my car.  Im looking at cases about 15x10in size for pistol and 6 mags.  Thanks for any inspiration.  

Not sure if you have a sams club around you but I picked up one of these for $20.00 and it's by far the best value I've ever found in cases.  I set mine up to carry 2 open guns, 8 mags, tool kit, extra parts, and a gopro for airline travel.  Has square precut foam or make your own like I did.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/16in-safety-box/prod20353692.ip

I got one of the Plano field locker line pistol cases. Seems really well built for the long haul. 

Those sams cases do look like a great value though. Also, i got my field locker pistol case when midway had a big sale on it so i got it for like 35, not the retail 80. 

18 minutes ago, CrashDodson said:

I am not affiliated with Patriot in any way.  I recently just got my first patriot case.  They are awesome and they are very helpful on the phone and via email to get you exactly what you need.    

Agreed! Brack is awesome. I had a custom insert made for my range bag. Can't be beat.

Edited by Sarge