Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jesse James AR15s and 1911s

MrPostman

6 minutes ago, Steve RA said:

Is this the same Jesse James that used to build custom cars and bikes and was married to Sandra Bullock ???

Yeah, he gets around. I've seen some of his guns floating around the internet, I was somewhat underwhelmed till I saw the Califas Nomad. If I was stuck in the butthole of America I'd be all over one of them.

Yeah, he gets around. I've seen some of his guns floating around the internet, I was somewhat underwhelmed till I saw the Califas Nomad. If I was stuck in the butthole of America I'd be all over one of them.

(Auto tune)....California Hate....da dun dun dun da dun dun dun.....LMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You know when you go into one of those independently owned gas stations and they have the display case with all the multi-color assorted cheap pocket knives...  Just reminds me of that for some reason.   I just keep scrolling thru the pictures waiting to see a gun painted old school army man camo with "Special Forces" and "Rostfrei" engraved on the side hahahahaha 

Looks like a medieval torture device strapped to the muzzle.

Like some kind of giant suppository or anal probe? Lol, yeah it does seem to work but for 3k I would go a different route. Still there is no denying that the guy has talent judging by his gun builds. They are just for the uber rich and not your average Glock buying Joe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

After all the shit he talked about the gawty flashy over priced bikes that Orange County choppers built, he gets in the gun game and does the same thing.. I may have mentioned that on one of his Instagram pics and he deleted the comment and blocked me..

I think his name will sell a few guns, but mostly to folks who don't know.  With what he's asking you can look at Wilson Combat, JP, Nighthawk Customs, Christen Arms, and any number of custom builders.  And I'd much rather have any of those.

• 2 weeks later...