Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Call Saul at DAA or email him with this photo and explanation and he'll fix you up.

When installing the new brackets, turn the screws down about a turn at a time top then bottom etc, so they tighten up evenly

35 minutes ago, jcc7x7 said:

Call Saul at DAA or email him with this photo and explanation and he'll fix you up.

When installing the new brackets, turn the screws down about a turn at a time top then bottom etc, so they tighten up evenly

Cool thanks for the info. Any idea about the T-Rail though?

I have a brand new extra t rail laying around and called them and asked the same question and was told you might be able to make it fit but it is not meant to be interchangeable.  Sorry.

Adam

2 hours ago, galt11 said:

I have a brand new extra t rail laying around and called them and asked the same question and was told you might be able to make it fit but it is not meant to be interchangeable.  Sorry.

Adam

Thanks for your help Adam. 

Looking at the picture might any of you have any ideas for a solution.

Had the same thing happen to a Safariland USPSA hanger. Straps on that were junk aluminum (what genius at Safariland decided aluminum would be a good retainer strip?). I replaced them with Kydex, it's held up really well so far.