Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Linden, Michigan

ovationdave

Hello all, my 650 should be here any day now. I have been loading up till now with a Rockchucker supreme but 9mm were just taking too long for the amount I go through. I got the setup to do .223 and 9mm to start, soon to add the .357/.38 setup for my casefeeder and should be good for a while. I will continue to single load for my .257 Roberts and .308. Thanks in advance for putting up with my newbie questions and I will read a lot before I start asking :-).

Thanks!

Dave Rodgerson

Thanks everyone. No competitive shooting for me, but I do take my wife and kids out and we tend to go though a lot of ammo. I really just got into reloading for fun, and to learn more about it (I did the same thing with tying flies for fishing, just one more thing to learn). I am shooting a XDm and a LC9s, along with my .357 python, but I don't go though as many rounds with that so I will probably load those on the rock-chucker for a while. I am loving the XDm, and may be picking up a different 9mm at some point. I just ordered a mount from InLine Fab. for the 650, so once it gets mounted I will try to get busy. My wife likes the .357, not the 9mm so much. And she likes shooting my .22 MKII, so I am going to pick her up a .22 MKIV 22/45 Lite (she fell in love with the bronze color), but I can't reload for that :-(

• 2 months later...