Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp gmr15

Talked with JP this week.  I was told a 16 week build time.  I opted for a 13 in their inventory.

There is a build of a 15 right now that is open to buy. Ask for Dustin.  It was out of my price range but sounded excellent.

1 hour ago, Austjoe said:

Hi all, if was going to order one, what would be the best option to get

Go to JP's website and build out different configurations with their rifle builder tool.  There are not many options on the GMR-15 which are not cosmetic.  14.5 vs 16 barrel, thermal dissipator or not, which stock option, etc.

I have had my new 13 to the range twice now. 

I put in the yellow hammer spring today. It's about 3 and a half pounds.  I will put in the yellow trigger spring tomorrow and test it.  3.5 pounds feels pretty sweet as it is today.

The accuracy of 115 and 124 gr bullets is outstanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shot my gmr15 today.. its awesome.. loaded 124 grain precision delta and 3.9 grains titegroup of felt softer than the 147 grain store bought ammo.. the roller trigger is very nice.. the side charge is going to take some getting use to in order to do it fast 

1 hour ago, Mulligan03 said:

Shot my gmr15 today.. its awesome.. loaded 124 grain precision delta and 3.9 grains titegroup of felt softer than the 147 grain store bought ammo.. the roller trigger is very nice.. the side charge is going to take some getting use to in order to do it fast 

Hello: You should be able to back down the charge on your reloads to about 3.3-3.5grains for 131PF loads. We need some pics! Thanks, Eric