Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Natchez reloading supllies

Johrichal

I was just about to order 1k berrys bullets from natchez shooting supplies because theyre on sale, but when I went to checkout the cheapest shipping option was $30! Is their shipping always that high?

Yes! I quit ordering from Natchez a couple years ago. Their prices seem great, but when it add in their ridiculous shipping, not so great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, lesm said:

You may like plated bullets and that is fine,  however, you can order Zero true jacketed bullets from rosedist.com and shipping is included.

Not sure if I like plated bullets Im fairly new to reloading. So far ive been sticking with coated lead which I like but figured id try the berrys cause they were on sale for about the same price. 

If you're willing to buy at least 2000 on one order, Precision Delta has very good pricing on jacketed bullets. In most cases they are the same if not cheaper than plated. They include shipping in the price also. 

If you're willing to buy at least 2000 on one order, Precision Delta has very good pricing on jacketed bullets. In most cases they are the same if not cheaper than plated. They include shipping in the price also. 

This. [emoji651]️ I don't use plated for anything anymore except 147gr 9MM suppressed loads. I found that no matter the brand, they just weren't accurate past 20-30'. I crunched the numbers and the FMJ's were the same cost or maybe even cheaper than plated. And JHP from PD were only a few cents more. JHP it is. I buy from Rock Mountain, Precision Delta, and MontanGold depending on the bullet and quantity needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/23/2017 at 3:55 PM, MemphisMechanic said:

Jacketed? good.

Coated? good.

Plated? (Berry's, Ranier, Xtreme) garbage.

+1

Plated is a compromise of both jacketed and coated and has no advantages over either.

I either purchase Bayou for coated or PD and Zero for JHP. 

Been a long time shooter of Berry's thick plated because my gun likes them and I could get them locally. 

Just shot a sample pack of Blue Bullets... Not going to look back at all! These things rock! Cheaper too.

Precision Delta jacketed are cheaper than Berry's if you order 2k.

4 hours ago, Broncman said:

Been a long time shooter of Berry's thick plated because my gun likes them and I could get them locally. 

Just shot a sample pack of Blue Bullets... Not going to look back at all! These things rock! Cheaper too.

Precision Delta jacketed are cheaper than Berry's if you order 2k.

If you use (Moser) at checkout next time it gives you a discount. The bullets are awesome