Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Standards

pjb45

I apologize up front for my ignorance.  As a guy who actually enjoys standards.  How does PractiScore running several shooters at a time without scoring the targets?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Note: I usually run 4-5 shooters per firing line at the same time. Record the time for each then move forward as a group.

Enter times for each shooter as they shoot it. Move to next shooter without inputting hits. Agree to the prompt you want to continue though you haven't completely scored the shooter. Move the line up to the targets, score each one individually up there.

You still have to treat everyone as a separate entry, you just do it in two parts on your device just like you would on paper. That's the only way I know how.

In a standard VC type situation, run them in quick succession one after the other - without scoring.  (Multiple target arrays.)  It can save a little time, but becomes manpower intensive as you really need a separate RO to monitor each shooter while the RO on timer goes from shooter to shooter to manage the stage.