Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Match accessories?

Storz

Hey all, just picked up this beauty this morning. New from the fun shop for $559! I've been wanting one for years and couldn't pass up such a good deal. I am going to shoot Limited and am looking to buy a few  goodies for the new Witness Match. Where do you guys shop for your Tanfoglio stuff? Magazines, holsters etc etc

20170318-110437-168597.JPG
20170318-110510-168598.JPG

Wow that's a good deal! Remember you have a large frame with round trigger guard. Most of the accessories are made for the square trigger guard frames.

Redhilltactical can custom a holster but bladetech makes one that fits.

EGD Xtreme grips don't fit right but henning makes one that does.

How do you guys like the factory wood grips? I would love a set of aluminum but wow, the price! The factory wood seem pretty decent, anyone running them? I like grippy...

c1f742a70c945e5ac74e05f5ebff475b.jpg

I considered sanding down the grips on my limited, but wanted to keep them in oem condition. There aren't many options for grips. Henning's and Shooting Sports Innovations are the most popuelar. I opted for SSI's to save some $. I sure like them. If you'll be wanting to shoot limited, you can run extended mags. I bought some new ones direct from EAA and got extension kits from Henning. 4e89ae469e7cf85caf5a0b0cbedda409.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

I used the oem grips for several years. They provide a good grip, but are too thick for even my big hands. I had to shift my hand in order to reach the mag release.

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Sadly, the Match's frame doesn't have the mounting points for a magwell that the square-trigger-guard frames have.  

Canyon Creek made one for a few years that could be welded on... but they seem to be long-gone from production or retail availability.  I shot in limited division for a while with a Match, but the desire for a magwell was one of the things that ultimately prompted me to get a Limited.  My Match now serves as my bedside-safe home defense gun - which says something about how reliable it demonstrated itself to be in competition (very).  

I guess they're worth it if you really want a magwell, because I think that's the only option!  

At some point, though, you may well decide (as I did) to go ahead and get a model that is equipped to take readily-available bolt-on magwells... or even use the factory magwell.  

Edited by ATLDave