Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Limited 40 is off the hook....

Gman57

Adam at Atlas was a great help setting up my new limited 40. It just arrived today I ran a quick mag of factory 180's before dark and with out issue, all in a 3" grouping @15yds. Will get over the chrono with my hand loads this weekend to get my best hand rolled 40 cal. and then rock and roll on the range.

This gun is off the hook... fit and finish is spot on and their customer service is AWESOME to say the least.

A couple of bench shots of this new beauty.

PS... don't tell anyone about Atlas Gunworks as the turnaround time is excellent now and we don't want to screw that up ;-)

lim1a.jpg

lim2a.jpg

lim3a.jpg

Adam and his crew at Atlas build a great gun.  I have 2 limited guns that are identical other than finish from them.  His customer service is off the charts and his product is excellent.  My local club has a bunch of guys with his guns, open, limited and ss.  Nobody has complained and there is a reason why there is a bunch of us.  It doesn't surprise me that you so happy.

2 hours ago, Scott Steele said:

Who's extended/offset magazine button is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good catch... found them on ebay..... only 12 bucks. I bought 2

Edited by Gman57

2 hours ago, Scott Steele said:

Who's extended/offset magazine button is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look on ebay..... 1911 magazine catch button extension,1911 parts, magazine catch,klonimus,1911

Edited by Gman57

Back out this afternoon with some Match ammo shoot'in some steel.... man I'm all over this gun it's definitely a fine piece of equipment . Got a new Alpha-X Holster for it too and all I can do is smile. Hope it goes away before the first match the guys will think I'm up to something :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...