Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 holsters

bcp

RHT as mentioned above has one. For me, Rick from RLN Custom, is making a holster for the BOSS hanger like I use for my regular Shadow. It should be ready in a week's time. And he's going to make quite a few off the demo gun he's using.

Thanks for the replies so far.  It's good to hear what options are coming available.  Anyone tried their Shadow 2 in a SP-01 holster to see how it fits?

• 2 weeks later...
hahah, it doesn't! i even took all the screws out and kinda forced it. 2mm wider doesn't sound like much sure is when you try putting the gun in a different gun's holster.

Hmm. A few days late on reading this. I too tried taking the screws out. Oh well, back it goes. Guess I will give RHT a try.

Here my new holster. It won't let me post the pictures file too big but go to Business End Holsters on Facebook and you'll see them.

Edited by RickyH

• 2 years later...

Does the accushadow 2 Use the same holster as the Shadow 2? I tried a safariland gls 579 long holster and the accushadow could barely fit in it. I ordered the RHT holster patterned for the Shadow 2 and hope it fits the accushadow. RHT has excellent customer service!!!