Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 Aftermarket Wish List

Sig0431

Negative man.  Im just a dude that finds all of these shenanigans incredibly funny.

I agree. It's blatantly illegal by production rules but somehow it's ok. Glock aftermarket triggers like Vanek bump you right out of production but somehow this is ok? I can't imagine it shirt of outright shenanigans.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The CZC parts exception may be behind the logic but that's a factory shop. I'd like that you be the basis so I could use the gg trigger in ssp too but right now it's all rumors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It was not meant as a slam against Sig or anyone who shoots one. More just a look at a snapshot in time when there was a QnA about Prod. The Sig is the new hot gun in Prod, so I posted the link. Simply referencing how some questions about Prod and guns were answered at one point in time.

Heck, I'm waiting for a gun to make it on the Prod list myself, so I can appreciate the joy the Sig people feel when they got something they wanted.

On 5/13/2017 at 8:05 AM, f2benny said:

The CZC parts exception may be behind the logic but that's a factory shop. 

People keep missing this...

The CZC hammers have always been legal. However Cajun Gun Works hammers which do not look like the factory or CZC hammer have been determined to be legal as of a couple weeks ago - and that is what all the ruckus was about.

CGW offered a 'race hammer' that nearly duplicated the factory profile and while technically illegal, it was difficult for non-CZ-loving ROs to spot so DNROI just declared all of them legal:

http://www.doodieproject.com/index.php?/topic/5408-dnroi-thinks-were-too-stupid-to-read-the-rulebook/

This happened just before they one-upped themselves and determined the GG P320 trigger is Production legal, too.

Back on topic.  I would like to see a better trigger from the factory and when the 40 comes out, a steel grip that would work for either 40 or 9.  A steel grip module would be awesome and soft shooting.