Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from KY

Medic266

I started out shooting a Sig Saur P320 with a gray guns drop in trigger and numerous spring changes and polished internals. I was then introduced to a tricked out tanfoglio stock 2 .40 that I absolutely fell in love with and ended up buying a couple of weeks ago. 

So did you not like the Sig as much? Was it a pretty good shooting gun? I've shot a few of those guns and they had really good triggers right out of the box, and with all the work that it sounds like you did to yours it must have been awesome! It sounds like a pretty sweet production division pistol. I bet with some talon grips and a fiber optic sight it could be a real competitor. I'm surprised you gave that up for an Italian, CZ clone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It was a pretty sweet plastic gun, but at the end of the day, it was a plastic gun. I could have shot a M&P 9L with Dawson front and rear, apex trigger kit, and extensive polishing but I hear that people have trouble getting them leveled out from the draw to first shot. The all steel Italian made gun looked so inviting! It's got the extra weight and a sub 2lb trigger!! 

7 hours ago, Charlestiller said:

I see your point medic. With a gun as sweet shooting as that tanfo, you should be shooting A class in no time. I'd say anything less would be sandbagging. ;)

Hahaha! We will see I suppose. You gonna be at the battle? Maybe we can squad together and compare notes??

Hahaha! We will see I suppose. You gonna be at the battle? Maybe we can squad together and compare notes??

I was gonna go to the battle, but I'm not so sure now. It's a pretty rough drive from where I live. Besides, now I've just got this 9L to compete with and I'm just not satisfied with my performance with it since shooting my friends tanfo. I'm starting to see what all the hype is about.

1 hour ago, Charlestiller said:

I was gonna go to the battle, but I'm not so sure now. It's a pretty rough drive from where I live. Besides, now I've just got this 9L to compete with and I'm just not satisfied with my performance with it since shooting my friends tanfo. I'm starting to see what all the hype is about.

I'm hoping that the tanfoglio will help me make the advancement from D class to C class! It won't be as epic as a custom gun of course moving me to low B class but I'm hoping the all steel gun will add at least 10% to my classification! You should come out to the battle!