Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DELTA POINT PRO

LoneRanger

I see a few of the Delta Point Pro's for sale . Is there a problem with them? Also I see on E-bay there are some China made copies for a cheap price. How can you tell if you are getting the real deal or one of these China copies . Thanks for any input.

Gerry

I just bought one (7.5moa delta) for my frame-mount open gun.  I love the reticle, the HUGE window, and the battery door operation.  I also love how it turns on upon any movement.

Personally, I make sure an optic is real by purchasing them from a reputable source.  I will NEVER buy an optic on eBay, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought mine on optics planet for $400 delivered and it's real lol. These things are freaking awesome. I actually looked INTO the sun, not near it, not close to it, I put the freaking dot in the middle of the sun and I could still see it. 

Hate the the way you adjust the brightness though, serious buzz kill. 

Theyre finally "affordable" Price dropped on them everywhere comparing to how much they cost about 6 months ago.  Regarding the lot of them selling in the classifieds, I'm assuming some got a bunch on a discount to resell them on here. They are worth the money. I love mine.

> finally "affordable"

Yes! Also finally readily available. We waited over a year in the transition from Delta Point to Delta Point Pro where you couldn't buy anything. Once they settled on what the revised Optic would be, they were all going MIL/LE for awhile (my understanding). My first ones were $480 (used ) to $580 for purchase, so now getting at $400 or just under is a bargain, in my opinion. BTW, when I had issues with my first gen Delta Point, no hassles at with Leupold, they send the newer pros back as replacement.