Offical Shadow 2 pre-order receipt thread

xXGearheadXx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CZcustom posted on FB that all preorders are filled.  They said they have extras available for shipping.

They must have received a boat load of them or not had that many preordered.

Edited by LeviSS

I'm guessing there were plenty of pre-orders, but many of them are holding out for the nitride finish with blue grips. I know others who pre-ordered well before I did that were told to not expect shipment until June. I was just hoping to get mine before fall. Good thing I'm not picky about the finish :D

31 minutes ago, xXGearheadXx said:

CZC announced on facebook that pre-orders have been filled and they have/had Black polycoat versions available for general sale.  I'm guessing anyone left waiting is waiting on the Black/Blue

I called and got one today. 

2 hours ago, xXGearheadXx said:

CZC announced on facebook that pre-orders have been filled and they have/had Black polycoat versions available for general sale.  I'm guessing anyone left waiting is waiting on the Black/Blue

Good, apparently they received several, anyone ever hear when they think there will be 2000 in USA?

Edited by IHAVEGAS

Got it.  That makes sense.  Thanks for clarifying.  If you end up with mods, I would be interested to hear what you end up doing.  Mine will arrive in a month or so.

Edited by bcp

2 minutes ago, chalkdust21 said:

Definitely modified, so yes obviously it should be better. I was just saying I probably could have waited for CZC to do it for me and wanted to see if anyone here ordered theirs that way. 

Some people did. 8 weeks.

I'm just gonna do it myself.

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

We got a good idea of what we're doing to the Shadow 2 at Automatic Accuracy. We did two Shadow 2's today. So if you don't want to do it yourself....

I'm dying waiting for mine from you guys....still on the wait list.

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

We got a good idea of what we're doing to the Shadow 2 at Automatic Accuracy. We did two Shadow 2's today. So if you don't want to do it yourself....

Curious to hear more about that.  I didn't see the tune package listed at your website yet.

9 hours ago, bcp said:

Curious to hear more about that.  I didn't see the tune package listed at your website yet.

Yep, not sure when the website will have something specifically listed for Shadow 2 upgrade/custom work packages. We've only had them three days after all... hahahha.

The things that made the old SP01 Shadow (they first came out ten years ago!) work in tuning it up work in the Shadow 2, so not a ton of R&D. Just doing the work to find the small, detail things that are unique to tuning the new guns.

As usual, you can call 501 336 0474 or email automaticaccuracy@gmail. I'm just a shooter and part time gun smith and am rarely in the shop. So if you want the real scoop you gotta get it from the guys there.

I think this is the thread where I was asked about accuracy. Shooting the guns just rested on my range bag at a target 20 yards away my groups, from best on down were from these guns, all using the same ammo.

1st-my Carry Optics SP01 Shadow upper on my IPSC legal frame. So not a lot of work or parts. All in the sights I guess...

2nd-my AccuShadow with Aus barrel and adj sights.

3rd-my new Shadow 2 with stock sights and mostly just internal polish. poa/poi was quite a bit off on my gun. inches.

4th-my IDPA SSP legal SP01 Shadow just about 1/4" bigger group than the Shadow 2.