Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Offical Shadow 2 pre-order receipt thread

xXGearheadXx

Now that they're starting to move, I think it would be helpful for those of us that have pre-ordered to have an official thread to track status of your shadow 2s.  This should give the others of us who are waiting an idea of where we are in the pecking order.  Post the following:

Pre-order date:

Vendor (if other than CZC):  

Type/color of S2: (i.e. black/blue, black/black, urban grey) 

Reciept date:

A  pic of your new blaster!!!!

Cheers!  

Edited by xXGearheadXx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got the call today and was given the choice of black grips/polycoat or blue grips/nitride for $100 more.  I went with the blue grips/nitride. I sent my check in the last week of October but didn't get a pre-order confirmation until 11-15-16.  Will pick it up Monday since I am local. They were not open today (Sat.) but were notifying people.

12 minutes ago, Azrockcrawler said:

Just got the call today and was given the choice of black grips/polycoat or blue grips/nitride for $100 more.  I went with the blue grips/nitride. I sent my check in the last week of October but didn't get a pre-order confirmation until 11-15-16.  Will pick it up Monday since I am local. They were not open today (Sat.) but were notifying people.

Nice, congrats!

8 minutes ago, Peplow530 said:

I sent payment 11/7/16, I got confirmation receipt 11/15/16. Still no word besides that.

I suspect there's a lot of confirmations on the 15th. Quite a few people who received calls have that confirmation date on the Facebook group.

That'

3 minutes ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

I suspect there's a lot of confirmations on the 15th. Quite a few people who received calls have that confirmation date on the Facebook group.

That's what I was thinking too.

9 hours ago, Azrockcrawler said:

For the 'blue grips/nitride' does that make it $1300 or $1400 ?

All I saw on the preorder form was $1300 and no detail. I am guessing that shipping will be another $55 + - when needed. 

1 hour ago, IHAVEGAS said:

For the 'blue grips/nitride' does that make it $1300 or $1400 ?

All I saw on the preorder form was $1300 and no detail. I am guessing that shipping will be another $55 + - when needed. 

1300 for polycoat, 1400 for nitride. Shipping is included.

My pre-order was sent in around end of October or first of November, not 100% sure.

Received my Black Nitride Shadow 2 this past Friday from CZC.

I have changed 1 thing already, that is to put in a 13# main/hammer spring.  Dropped the DA about 1.8-2.0#'s.  Didnt really affect the SA, if it did, it is hardly noticable.

Oh, and I also added the extended safety lever that is included.  Didnt like the flat safety that came installed.

Here are a few pics...

859cb35a-048c-4ef0-afc5-d51ee8c9d787_zps

CZ2%20001_zpsp766y944.jpg

9 hours ago, Bapple said:

My pre-order was sent in around end of October or first of November, not 100% sure.

Received my Black Nitride Shadow 2 this past Friday from CZC.

I have changed 1 thing already, that is to put in a 13# main/hammer spring.  Dropped the DA about 1.8-2.0#'s.  Didnt really affect the SA, if it did, it is hardly noticable.

Oh, and I also added the extended safety lever that is included.  Didnt like the flat safety that came installed.

Here are a few pics...

CZ2%20001_zpsp766y944.jpg

Is the mag in the shadow one that came with it?  It doesnt look anything like the  mec gar's that came with mine.

Is the mag in the shadow one that came with it?  It doesnt look anything like the  mec gar's that came with mine.

Can Reg shadow parts fit shadow 2?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pre-order date: November 2016 a deposit was placed

Vendor (if other than CZC):  Automatic Accuracy

Type/color of S2: (i.e. black/blue, black/black, urban grey)  I said I'd accept any color.

Reciept date: TBD

Picked up my pistol today.  Oiled it and headed out to the desert around noon to put 200 rounds thru it.  Was shooting low with the loads I had on hand (125gr Eggelston coated projectiles over 4.5gr CFEP @ 1.06 OAL). The neck area shots were head shots. Did some slow fire at the bullseye with good results but as I sped up I started pulling left.  Very smooth shooting and didn't feel as heavy as I thought it would. I was shooting my 1006 the day before so maybe my hand was already calibrated for a brick. Anyway, gun was flawless with stock mags, had two failures to return to battery with the CZ 75 mags I brought along to try in it. 

Shadow2.jpg

36 minutes ago, Azrockcrawler said:

Was shooting low with the loads I had on hand (125gr Eggelston coated projectiles over 4.5gr CFEP @ 1.06 OAL). The neck area shots were head shots.

The sights are adjustable, right?