Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bushmaster ACR DMR 18.5"

abb1

Has anybody used this for multi gun? My concerns are that it is a bit heavy being a pound heavier than a basic AR, but this seems to appeal to me because it is non restricted here in Canada. What are your thoughts about using this in multigun?

I am really surprised that there are no replies to this. There are so many advantages to this gun as far as reliability and accuracy and the usage of AR mags, I was sure that it is used in 3 gun. My only concern is the weight, and I am wondering if it plays a factor. It is listed as weighing in at 10 lbs without mags and optics, so once all is in play, you are looking at about 13-15 lbs. What are your thoughts. I really would like to know before spending the coin for one of these.  My big reasoning is that here in Canada, they are non-restricted and this makes transportation less troublesome. Thanks

I think most of us in the US (non intended pun) don't realize the restrictions in Canada. Even in the most severe anti gun states pale to what you guys in the great white north have to put up with. Having it be a non restricted gun is a big deal. If you can put up with the added weight, go for it. Besides it will build up your biceps. :)