Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Washington USPSA

Johrichal

Hi guys, im fairly new here and trying to get into shooting USPSA production division. Anyone on here that could point me in the right direction on finding matches in the Kitsap County/Tacoma area.

looks like duke took care of you above, but also check the uspsa website for local clubs, and then scroll thru the practiscore website for match listings that might be in your area (and that will list everything incl uspsa, idpa, 3 gun, etc), at least for those matches that use practiscore.  matchsignup.org also lists some matches.

I believe you are correct.  Hopefully they will beat the shutdown soon. 

Custer has some really cool props, polish plate rack and a death star!  Good people up there.

They will also have a level 2 match later this year, with a southpark theme. Last year it Monty Python, and it was a very fun match.

Shot there a lot back in the day; several grrrrrrrrrreat matches within driving distance. Don't forget Custer; longer drive but also good matches.

Yep Custer is an awesome club to shoot at. It's my home range[emoji4]. Match every 1st Sunday of the month.

Can't forget about Marysville either, there next match is next next Sunday 3rd Sunday of the month.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...