Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nominations for March 2017 MOM award

Youngeyes

It's a new month with a normal amount of days. Time to start nominating new candidates for the MOM award. As a Moderator I see so many great posts from dedicated members. These members deserve your recognition. The winning member will be able to show the BEnos MOM colors on their signature, Nominate a fellow member who is worthy to get his/her colors and join the brotherhood of MOM. 

I've got to nominate  Sarge ...     :bow:

I've nominated five people in the past, and four of them are MOM's - only one left is Sarge.

He knows a lot, shares it, usually in a very calm, professional manner (and shares it

a LOT - 12,000 posts, or something like that).  The man is prolific.

Really seems to know what he's talking about - and I have learned a LOT from him over

the past few years.  Always look for his postings.

QUESTION:   Who votes on MOM?

• 3 weeks later...

Last chance to nominate someone whom you feel is special and deserves to be recognized. The MOM award was designed to let you say thank you to a member that made a difference. Did you get that just right answer when your press was down? Did someone show you a new drill that helped you go from a C shooter to a B shooter? The time is here to nominate them for MOM consideration.