Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 Legal Date

zhunter

USPSA Production Legal Date  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Here's the issue we really "Do Not Know" when they are coming or how many, neither do CZ USA,"

That is what Angus Hobdel (head of CZC) wrote on Feb 10 in The Original CZ forum. 

My best guess is that it is anybody's guess :) . 

40 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

Come on, you really don't think it will be legal when they want it or need it to be legal?

Maybe.

I'm not sure that 10/17 would put CZ in any sort of a tizzy though, it ain't like last years guns do not work anymore. 

It's been interesting to talk to gun shops across the country that do a lot of CZ biz.  There's not a lot of clarity on shipping dates unless the guns are already enroute.  I look forward to mine sometime in the next couple of months.

5 hours ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

I suspect it will be Production legal sooner than we anticipated. 

I know CZ-USA could not predict delivery previously, but perhaps they have a handle on how many have been delivered. Seem to be popping up at several places. 

2 hours ago, bulm540 said:

Good to know.  I'm tempted but I'm sticking with the stock 2 for now. Think a local guy has one and I will be able to test his shadow 2 this weekend.

Report back your comparisons between the two!

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to put the shadow 2 in the safe. I ran a few matches with it and love it....but with major matches coming I am going back to my long slide. I don't want to compete in majors in a division and get scored minor.