Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member and Sig-Fan-Boy

Sig0431

I know that everyone does not read the "Introduce yourself" section so I figured I would post in here as well since those that cruse the Sig section often will be wondering who the hell this new guy is.

Hello everyone, my name is Sig and I am a shoot-a-holic.... "Hi Sigggg"

I have been a long time viewer of this site but lets face it, some of the most experienced individuals within this field are on this site so it is a little daunting to obtain an account and make a post. But F- it! So I am an active duty Marine stationed in AZ. Sig is a call sign given to me by a previous command and while I have no relation to the company I do enjoy Sig Sauer weapons. Currently I run a limited 9mm minor set up with a Sig P320. I have attached a picture but I need to take a new one as this is a little out dated. My goal is to upgrade to an STI DVC Limited but my military pay check does not support that purchase so I will be cursing the classifieds for a 2011 and learning as much as I can from you all here. I recently started my journey into reloading which is awesome to say the least and I wish I did this sooner.

Anyway, thank you all in advance for understanding that I am a Marine with a lower IQ than most probably hahaha and will need things broken down "Barney Style" for me to grasp the concept! 

Semper Fi

-Sig

Sig P320_2.jpg