Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

azshooters classifier app down?

motosapiens

5 hours ago, jakemaul said:

Hi there, that's my site.

It's fixed now. Sorry about that. :)

thanks jake. Was it you or someone else that had compiled a spreadsheet of data? i wouldn't mind having a comprehensive copy i could just print off and keep with my training stuff. It is very helpful when setting training goals for dryfire and live-fire sessions, whether  i set up an actual classifier, or just something similar enough to be able to make a good guesstimate at what the next skill level of shooter otta be able to do.

4 hours ago, motosapiens said:

thanks jake. Was it you or someone else that had compiled a spreadsheet of data? i wouldn't mind having a comprehensive copy i could just print off and keep with my training stuff. It is very helpful when setting training goals for dryfire and live-fire sessions, whether  i set up an actual classifier, or just something similar enough to be able to make a good guesstimate at what the next skill level of shooter otta be able to do.

You can just download the app to your phone, too---it doesn't require an internet connection or anything to run, it is self-contained.  You don't have to use the website directly.

(That isn't a "you don't need a spreadsheet!" because having the numbers themselves is also handy.  It is just a comment that the app works really well, and is self-contained.)

I used classifiercalc last week because azshooters wasn't working for me either.  It was spot on to the numbers that showed up on USPSA. 

Edited by B_RAD

4 hours ago, Thomas H said:

You can just download the app to your phone, too---it doesn't require an internet connection or anything to run, it is self-contained.  You don't have to use the website directly.

(That isn't a "you don't need a spreadsheet!" because having the numbers themselves is also handy.  It is just a comment that the app works really well, and is self-contained.)

Somehow the fact that there was an app escaped me. Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded it and it appears to work beautifully with no need for internet.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:02 AM, motosapiens said:

Nope, not me.

But since you asked... here's a CSV I just made based on the HHF data my site uses. Should import easily into a spreadsheet. :)

hhf.csv

Edited by jakemaul
adding attachment