Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What podcasts do you listen to?

eern

So I have been listening to Practical Pistol, That Shooting Show, Triangle Tactical, and Shannon Smith.  What other ones are out there that people like.  Looking at ones that cover USPSA.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 10:08 AM, eern said:

So I have been listening to Practical Pistol, That Shooting Show, Triangle Tactical, and Shannon Smith.  What other ones are out there that people like.  Looking at ones that cover USPSA.

Same as you.  PPS is becoming less and less interesting to me for some reason.  TSS has been the one that has most influenced my shooting and training in the last year.  I like Mike Seeklanders as well but I don't always have time to listen to it.

• 1 month later...

Check out this line up for USPSA so far on the Firearms Nation podcast: Keith Garcia, Bruce Gray, Jessie Duff, Bennie Cooley, Mike Foley, Matt Hopkins, Bob Vogel..

Edited by SecretNY

Thanks! I listen to practical pistol, but I've been looking for others.

Can anyone vouch for the "power factor show"? 

• 1 month later...

The typical ones like Anderson and Stoeger.  For those interested in leadership topics, my favorite is Andy Stanley Leadership podcast on iTunes.  

Also, if you like history topics, check out Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Unfortunately, This Week In Guns really changed when the We Like Shooting Show crowd took over.  Deleted now.

Thanks for some tips above, just added a few to my list.

So for me it's all of the above and Handgun Radio with Ryan Michaud is very good, imho.

And for some other voices:

Somedays Down Range is OK if you're in the right mood

Guns and Gear

Who Moved My Freedom

BTW, what happened to Gun Nation?

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a podcast that I recently started called Big Beard's Bullets and Barbecue. Still working on the format. I think it's going to become more storytelling focus stories like Lincoln shooting in the back yard of the white house or stories of the m1911 clearing Medal of Honor recipient. Also there's a recipe on the second half of the podcast since I'm a food blogger too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...