Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot timer app

Nbennett

I used the ShotTimer (I think that was the name) for about a year.  It worked ok.  For dryfire you have to reach over, hit the slider, hit start, or some sequence like that.  It would also crash a lot.  Much better having a dedicated timer hanging from my pocket.  The instant I holster I hit the button to start.  Seems minor but I get a lot more reps in per session.

I've used Shot Timer and PS Timer Lite. Shot Timer drove me nuts when you want to hit stop you need to slide over a bar to stop the timer. With PS Timer Lite there is button to hit to stop the timer. The only issue with PS Timer Lite is the add at the top of the screen, but hey its free and it works so I deal with it.

The top photo is Shot Timer, bottom is PS Timer Lite

5133C961-30C5-4E50-9CC4-83B9F5470289_zps

41877275-B4AE-40B7-B1AD-A5094D17E937_zps

I am using the Dry fire par timer app from Google play store, at least until i get a new battery for my stupid ced7000. If you can, get a pocket pro 2 and be done with it

Daniel K

I use Make Ready! app on iphone for dryfire. The free one does not allow you to use a start delay, but the paid version opens up all the options. I can put headphones in and not drive the SO and dogs crazy with the buzzer.  I like the fact I can go through the process at the range as well with the range command start option.   For most live fire I use my CED7000.