Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ready for CO!!

bsand

You better start dry firing and concentrate on your draw and finding the dot, 50 reps 2 X a day for two weeks is a good start.  If not you will be doing the dot dance on every stage when you draw.  Don't forget to practice off hand finding the dot.

Edited by CZ85Combat

You better start dry firing and concentrate on your draw and finding the dot, 50 reps 2 X a day for two weeks is a good start.  If not you will be doing the dot dance on every stage when you draw.  Don't forget to practice off hand finding the dot.

I found the easiest way for me to find the dot is to see my front sight then angle down.

Just drawing a couple times last night I was able to easily find the dot. I'm hoping after couple hundred draws I'll be able to get rid of the wasted movement of finding the front sight before the dot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CZ85Combat said:

Absolutely!

Fudgeciles... My holster is hitting the power buttons on the vortex viper sight. I can either cut it down or heat up and bend it back. I'm thinking of trying heat, then if it fails cutting the holster it is. 87d183d890ea3eedb22c9f582b175c40.jpg

Fixed

66272bc7de80cb108dab6569db729da2.jpg

Here is a video of my SP01 CO in action at the Area 2 USPSA match near Phoenix. The gun was great altho you will see a BAD ammo related malfunction in this clip - the round had about half the powder it should have.

Edited by selecw
detail

1 hour ago, bsand said:

Lol now the video is still private. You need to change the settings on your YouTube video to public from private.

WTH. I thought I changed the privacy settings for the whole playlist. The link SHOULD work now as I changed the privacy settings for all the individual videos.

If not, anyone who wants to see 15 stages of an average shooter running around and having fun with an SP01 / STS2 - send me a PM. I'm happy to share  :) 

Edited by selecw
typo