Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best IWB holster for Glock 42?

urnsrus

1 hour ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

I've never heard of these - but looks Very Interesting.

Thanks.    :) 

Most holsters take up too much room iwb requiring a larger size pants, this adds zero thickness to the gun.  I've been using this for over five years, it's comfortable and more secure than it looks.

On 3/1/2017 at 8:10 PM, f2benny said:

What is the idea of those mic holsters? Just carry in the waist wth the trigger covered?

The cord loops around a belt holding the gun in place.  When you draw the cord stays attached to the belt and gun releases from holster.  

52 minutes ago, urnsrus said:

Thanks everyone.  MaddHatter, the Stealth Gear looks exceptionally nice.  Never heard of them.  Thanks for sharing.

No problem. They are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. 

• 1 month later...

Do you want to use it for appendix carry or 4:00, 6:00? I like the idea of the alien gear for the back but a single clip holster for apeendix with a claw to keep it tight, otherwise the grip sticks out. I have a G43.

I know you asked about iwb, but I have found that my 42 fits perfectly in my back pocket of my jeans. I use a sticky brand pocket holster and it just disappears. Looks like I have a wallet in my back pocket. 

+1 for stealth gear.  I got one for my p239 and it is hands down the most comfortable and least printing holster I've ever had.  The only downside is that it is a bit tricky to re holster without muzzling yourself.  More than worth it though, especially if you live somewhere hot.